Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
At Alpha Omega Learning Hub, we never compromise the quality of our teaching. Having taught over 5000 students over past 20 years. We understand the educational needs of our clients. Hence, we provide the highest standards of math tuition at affordable fees. It is one of the leading Mathematics tuition centre in Clementi established since 2009. The many testimonials from parents and students are good testament of the centre.
Our mathematics tutors are experienced teachers with a strong passion in teaching. We are confident that under our tutor’s guidance, your child will not only improve academically but experience the joy in learning math.
1) A team of Experienced and quality tutors which include ex NIE professors and school teachers
2) Comprehensive and useful notes done by our curriculum specialist
3) Parent-teacher timely updates on child's progress
4) Motivation and encouragement from caring tutors
5) Proven exam preparation and coping strategies
6) Small teacher to student ratio (max 15 students)
7) Most important of all: An improvement in math results
*Subjected to changes every term. Please call or sms 97277142 for the latest schedule or additional slots if any.
- Lower Sec
- Upper Sec
- Junior College
- Mathematics E
- Mathematics A
- Mathematics F
- Further Mathematics
- Mathematical Studies
Secondary 1: $150 / 4 lessons
Secondary 2: $180 / 4 lessons
Secondary 3: $210 / 4 lessons
Secondary 4: $240 / 4 lessons
Material Fees: $60 (One-Time)
Registration fees: $30 (non-refundable) .
Private lesson : $150 / hr and above
- There is no pro-rating of material fee as the materials for the earlier lessons would be given to your child. The material fee is payable every academic year.
- Should there be 5 lessons in a month, the fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
- As this is a group tuition, the fees will be payable regardless of attendance. There will not be any refund of tuition fees if students miss lessons.
"The tutor is really a good teacher. He really helped me a lot in my math and got me an A1 for e math. He really pushed me hard for A math and I managed to push up my grade from F9 to B4 in 2 weeks. He is really a hardworking and good teacher." - Shafen, Ex-Student
"The tutor is a patient teacher and my son could grasp the concepts clearly with Mr Yeo's explanation. My son is making progress in his Sec 2 syllabus and Mr Yeo is preparing him ahead of Sec 2 next year. He is an excellent tutor who tries to bond with my son to improve the teacher-student relationship." - Janice Loo, Mother
“A patient teacher and when my child encountered difficulties in understanding a concept, he tried to use different approaches and is very patient when repeating his explanation . He also ensures that my child has a firm understanding before moving on to the next question.” - Vivien Tan, Parent
"The tutor has been teaching me since 2014 (Sec 1). He is personable, patient and responsible, always ready to answer any query that I may have and explain Maths concepts in a clear and precise manner. Knowing that I have a short attention span, he makes the lesson interesting so that I won't drift off." - Timothy Lee, Student
For more - https://www.alphaomegalearninghub.com/testimonials