Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
From: Founder & Teacher - Mrs Debbie Ong
Whether you are a student struggling in Mathematics, or a concerned parent worried that your child is not performing up to expectation in Math, I may be able to help you.
I have more than 2 decades of experience teaching Mathematics in top schools (JC, Secondary and IP) and tutoring students. From my many years of teaching and motivating youths, I understand their concerns and mentality. I also have a thorough knowledge of Singapore school math curriculum and assessment. As an overseas government scholar with a First Class Honours degree in Mathematics from the University of Cambridge, I have a solid grasp of Mathematics, as well as passion in the subject. So if you are looking for support in Mathematics, why not get a qualified and experienced teacher to help?
STUDENT SUCCESS FROM MY TUITION PROGRAMME
- I began full-time tutoring in 2014. Since then, these are various ways students have benefited from my coaching:
- Nearly all the students experienced at least 2 grades' improvement after joining my tuition class.
- Many have turned their grades around from a fail to A.
- Some students have improved from average to the top of the cohort for math.
- All became more confident in mathematics. Many even told me they now love mathematics when they used to dislike or fear the subject.
- Mathematics became the strongest subject for many and some decided to pursue higher level math.
- Students told me they understand better during tuition than classroom lessons.
- Some students solely revise my notes to score A in exams, while some relied solely on attending my classes to score A.
For The Latest Time-Table, Please Visit: https://sites.google.com/site/debbieteotuition/class-schedule-and-fee?authuser=0
SCHEDULE FOR 2022 CLASSES (As At June 2022)
JC2 H2 Math
Monday 5pm to 7pm (Last few seats available)
Thursday 7pm to 9pm (Onsite full. Online available)
Saturday 1pm to 3pm (Last seat available)
JC1 H2 Math
Tuesday 7pm to 9pm (for VJC and JCs with similar order of topics)
Saturday 3.30pm to 5.30pm (for TJC and JCs with similar order of topics) (Almost full)
Sec4 A Math*/ IP4 Math
Sunday 3pm to 5pm
Last onsite seat available. Online available.
Sec3 A Math*/ IP3 Math
Saturday 10am to 12noon
Currently full for both online and onsite. Waiting list is open.
For Latest Announcements, Please Visit: https://sites.google.com/site/debbieteotuition/gallery?authuser=0
- Upper Sec
- Junior College
- Mathematics A
- Mathematics F
Group tuition at Centre:
$30 dollars one-time registration fee
$300 dollars per four lessons for Sec 3 and IP Year 3 (2h per lesson)
$320 dollars per four lessons for Sec 4 and IP Year 4 (2h per lesson)
$360 dollars per four lessons for JC 1 (2h per lesson)
$380 dollars per four lessons for JC 2 (2h per lesson)
* Fee for JC student is set upon joining and will remain the same up to A level examination.
(a) All lessons are conducted in two modes: either Onsite at #02-72, Roxy Square, 50 East Coast Road, or Online via Zoom.
(b) For JC1 and JC2, fee payment is to be made before the start of every 4 consecutive lessons. The fee cycle does not follow the month. Reminder will be sent when fee is due.
(c) For Sec3 and Sec 4, fee is pro-rated according to the number of sessions in a month.
(d) For onsite student, there will be a material fee of $30 to be made at the beginning of each new academic year except the year when the student joins the centre.